No child, on the basis of race, colour, religious belief or national origin, be excluded from participation, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any Oakdale Montessori programme.
Should you wish to enrol your child at Oakdale Montessori Pre-School, an application form needs to be submitted to the school to ensure your child’s place on the list is secure.
If your child is accepted, the following should be submitted as soon as possible to secure your Child’s place:
- Enrolment form completed and signed
- Consent and Indemnity form completed and signed
- Certified copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of each parent/guardian’s identity document
- Previous reports from any therapists
- Previous reports from any schools attended
- The last page of the Parent Handbook signed to confirm that you have read it and agree to its content
- Non refundable registration fee
- All parents need to adhere to the Oakdale Montessori curriculum.
- Oakdale Montessori reserves the right to refuse admission.
- It is essential that your child complete a full three-year cycle of learning to gain maximum benefit from the Montessori Method.
- Oakdale Montessori is a private school and is therefore run as a business to insure that each child benefits from quality education at all times.
- School fees: Parents are requested to EFT. School fees are payable over 12 months from January to December and are payable on the 1st day of each month. Penalties are payable is school fees are not paid by the 7th of each month.
School fees are payable in advance on the first day of every month.